Much of our business is based on finding working methods and procedures that minimize our impact on the environment. In practice, this means high efficiency in the use of energy, optimized systems for materials recycling, and production methods that prevent all types of pollutants and contaminants.
Concrete examples of environmental measures include the consistent use of water-based, non-toxic microemulsions throughout the process. This helps us minimize our use of environmentally harmful oils.
We also use tube blanks instead of bar stock as much as possible in production in order to reduce unnecessary material waste.
Kils Automatsvarning was ISO 14001-certified in 2012.
For us at Kils Automatsvarvning, it is a natural part of our daily work to:
- design our production and management in a way that is considerate to the environment and prevents waste and pollution.
- conserve the Earth’s resources.
- comply with all laws, regulations and government directives and work in accordance with the international environmental standard ISO-14001.
- always strive for improvements, both big and small.
- maintain informed on how our operations affect the environment.
- work with customers, suppliers and other interested parties in issues related to environmental concerns.
We are confident that these measures benefit both the environment and the competitiveness of our own company, both now and into the future.